the cupboard is in melamine chipboard and the support frame to the ironing board is in solid varnished beechwood, while the poplar plywood ironing board has ventilation holes.
The strengths of the ProIron are:
- The ironing board disappears inside the cupboard, that adapts to every type of furniture thanks to its sleek and stylish design
- The frame is solid and durable, yet easy to move thanks to its scratch-proof castors
- The shelf to place the iron is very spacious
- Plenty of space available for linen thanks to the shelves
- Most types of iron can be contained within the cupboard when it is closed
The ironing board, made in poplar plywood with ventilation holes to avoid condensation when ironing, is lined with a patterned cotton cover with aluminium powder, which is resistant to high temperatures, while the 100% polyester padded underlay is inserted between the cotton cover and the ironing board to protect the board from the heat of the iron. Both the cotton cover and the padded underlay can be purchased separately as a replacement for the surfaces if they become worn over time.
The ProIron ironing station is available in different colours to suit every taste and adapt to any type of furniture: from classic lacquered walnut and natural to the most modern white, mocha and canaletto.
Product measurements and characteristics are subject to improvements and modifications, therefore are not binding for the manufacturer. The actual colours, measurements and characteristics of the products may differ from those published.